Why Hire Allen Law Firm, P.A.?
Our Gainesville & Ocala Personal Injury Lawyers Treat You Like Family
There are a number of reasons why hiring an attorney from our firm is in your best interest. We always work hard on your behalf and we know that when you’ve been injured, the last thing on you mind should be dealing with insurance companies or fighting an uphill legal battle.
Let us deal with the law and courts while you focus on healing. Call our personal injury lawyers in Gainesville at (352) 331-6789 or in Ocala at (352) 351-3258.
How Our Firm Can Help You
At the Allen Law Firm, P.A., you are always treated like family. We take the time to listen to your needs and create a case that best fits your goals. Filing a personal injury claim can be difficult, but with help from our firm you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
Our attorneys have:
- 193 years of combined experience
- AV Preeminent® Rating, the highest possible in legal ability and ethical standards
- Avvo Rating of 10.0 Superb
- 24/7 availability when you need us most
- Hospital and home visits at your request
- We go to court and take your case as far as needed
- An uniquely experienced staff composed of seven former insurance adjusters who have over 100 years of combined experience working for insurance companies. We know exactly how the other side works
- Recovered over $130 million in settlements for clients
- You pay no fees or costs unless we win your case
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Go Above & Beyond
No matter what your circumstances, the Allen Law Firm, P.A. has your best interests in mind.
This includes assistance with car damage, such as:
- Arranging a rental car
- Ensuring car repairs are done properly
- Negotiating the absolute best value when car is totaled
- Presenting a diminished value claim for lost value on car
Furthermore, if you are facing medical bills or have a lost wage claim, we can:
- Notify all insurance companies of claim
- Get medical bills, lost wages, and mileage claims paid
- Negotiate all bills and liens at end of your case
Our attention to detail can help ensure that you get the compensation that you may be entitled to. When you’ve been injured, do not hesitate to contact us for a free individual case consultation.