Car Accident Lawyer in Ocala & Gainesville
Injured? Call the Allen Law Firm, P.A. for a Free Consult.If you were involved in an accident, or if a loved one has been harmed in a car crash caused by another negligent or reckless driver, do not think that you have to face the upcoming legal process on your own. At the Allen Law Firm, P.A., our car accident attorneys provide injured victims with compassionate care. As service-minded personal injury lawyers, we focus on your needs and interests while aiming for the best possible results. What you can receive as our client:
- You pay nothing unless we recover for you.
- You can start your case today, completely free of charge.
- You can be represented by a team that has recovered millions of dollars.
- You can focus entirely on recovering while we handle the rest.
- We notify all insurance companies of your claim, on your behalf.
- We help you get all medical bills, mileage, or lost wages paid.
- We can arrange rental cars for your transportation needs.
- We negotiate all bills and liens at the end of your case.
- We travel to your home or hospital if your injury does not permit you to come to us.
Serving Car Accident Victims in Florida for DecadesThere are literally millions of cars on the roads in America, and even if you have confidence in your ability to drive safely, it is impossible to regulate or predict the habits of other drivers. Therefore, car accidents happen all too easily, and even the best drivers can be involved. Car accidents are a frequent occurrence in the Gainesville and Ocala areas; it seems that every day there are reports of an automobile accident on the news or perhaps you have even witnessed the repercussions of a collision on a nearby street. Car accidents continue to source the leading cause of personal injuries in our country. America depends heavily upon automobiles as a major mode of transportation, and this dependence has resulted in car accidents injuring or killing more people in the United States than any other trauma. Even though crashed are so common, it is never a comforting situation if a car accident personally affects you or your loved ones.
Common Causes of Car Accidents & CrashesThere are many safety rules and regulations imposed upon drivers on the roads, but regretfully, car accidents typically involve driver negligence. When the driver of a vehicle fails to operate that vehicle with reasonable care, they should be held legally liable for the injuries and damages they inflict. At Allen Law Firm, P.A., our Ocala car accident lawyers have mentally steeled themselves to fight for justice to be administered to derelict and irresponsible drivers. While careless drivers may cause car accidents, other causes can include:
- Lack of responsibility on the part of manufacturing companies
- Automobile recalls
- Product or manufacturing defects
- Equipment failure