Why Hire a Gainesville Auto Accident Attorney?
You’ve Been Injured in a Car Accident. What Now?Knowing your rights after a car accident is crucial. At the Allen Law Firm, P.A., we believe strongly in the importance of advocating for the injured. It’s something we are passionate about. If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident in the Gainesville, Ocala, or any areas in Florida, you may be wondering: do I really need help from an auto accident attorney?
The Allen Law Firm, P.A. knows how crucial this time is. Don’t go it alone. Call (352) 351-3258 in Ocala or (352) 331-6789 in Gainesville today for trusted, compassionate counsel.
Do I Really Need a Car Accident Lawyer?Here are a few scenarios where an auto accident attorney is important:
- You’re going to court. If you are going to court with your case as opposed to small claims court or another alternative dispute resolution, you need to speak with a lawyer who can represent you so that you have a good chance of success.
- You’ve been seriously injured. If you suffered a serious injury in the accident, you may need an auto accident attorney on your side that can pursue the injury damages to which you are entitled. Major injuries that affect the victim’s life for a long period of time often result in major claims.
- You’re worried that you cannot afford the out of pocket expenses. If you foresee major out of pocket costs associated with your case, you may wish to retain an attorney. At the Allen Law Firm, P.A., we don’t charge you any fees unless we win—and if we do win, our fees are taken as a percentage of your overall recovery.
- You don’t have the time to pursue the compensation you deserve. You could spend hours and hours researching car accident claims and working on your presentation—or you could retain a professional who can handle the case for you with tenacity and ability. Many people don’t have the time. Plus, an auto accident attorney is almost always able to recover more than you could have alone without prior experience in these types of cases.
- Fault for the accident is contested. If there is a dispute over whose fault the accident was, it may be worth it to hire a lawyer. An auto accident attorney can fight for you in court.
Choose the Right Firm: Choose the Allen Law Firm, P.A.Our Gainesville auto accident attorney is experienced in collision cases. Wherever you are in Florida, we can work to prove that the other driver in your accident was not paying attention to the road when the accident occurred. For example, we can obtain information as to whether the driver was using his / her cell phone at the time the accident occurred. Other forms of evidence include expert testimony from valuable experts such as medical experts and accident reconstruction experts. No one should get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle without paying full attention to the seriousness of that responsibility. We believe in the importance of the work we do. Our goal is to protect you and your rights.
Don’t hesitate to secure the effective counsel you need. Schedule a free consultation with a Gainesville car accident lawyer today.